Monday, May 14, 2012

The Armless Chair, part 2 Chair Re-Do

Yesterday I posted about a chair I redesigned.

Here are some pics of one of her sister chairs,
 an armless brood picked up in the paddy wagon that same night.




She has already been redefined and reformed into a more proper lady of the prairie.
This chair sports a Hawkeye Field Seeds printed bag for her seat cushion.






I have four of these chairs.  What a collection!






What was the original finish on the chairs, again?
Here's one of the before pics...





Eww...crusty!

I have two chairs completely done now. 
 They all needed tightening up, fresh  paint, and new upholstery.






These chairs will be staying in the 'Home' collection. 
I love them too much to part with them.

Sharing with:



9 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I don't blame you for keeping them. They turned out beautiful!

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

The chairs came out gorgeous!! You would never know that was the same chair!!!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I couldn't part with them either. They are just lovely. Perfect finish on them...and I love the seat covering. xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Charming makeover...love her new seat!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Myric said...

The chair is much prettier now! You did a great job!
I hope you could come to my linky party happening every Friday and link this up :)

Have a blessed day :)

xoxo
Myric@Petites Passions

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the seat and you did a wonderful job on the painting and distressing of it! I don't blame you for keeping them!

Maria M. said...

So lovely! What a beautiful transformation. :-)

Vanessa said...

Hi, Andrea

The chair is just lovely. I love the fabric and the color as well.

Vanessa

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Great job on the chair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...