Monday, February 4, 2013

Snow, Snow, Snow

It hasn't snowed all winter
and now all of a sudden it's February and it's decided to snow.




Phhffft.

And what the hell is that in my photo...
I swear they're not worms.
It looks like some debris that scraped off my rusty chicken feeder.
Why am I not seeing that until right now???
Oh well, carry on...




Well, the KIDS got to play outside a bit this weekend
and experience a traditional winter as we know it.




BUT...


  


I'm still ready for spring now.





These butter cream buds in aqua glass are my manifestation
of spring's pastels today.
Sending sunshine your way!


5 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

worms or no worms...it's just beautiful! te he!! xoxo

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just beautiful especially in the blue canning jar!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

The roses are beautiful in the blue canning jar, Andrea. There's no sunshine here today. But it is around 32 degrees which is a lot better than last week.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Beautiful photos
so romantic and delicate.

Gorgeous

Red Rose Alley said...

Andrea,
These roses are simply beautiful. I love white roses, and the canning jar makes them say............LOVELY.
~Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...