Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Chocolate


I realized about a week ago that Easter was almost upon us 
(as it is in March this year)
and that I'd better get out my Easter decor.





I've been absent in the blogosphere, 
catching up on work and on life.
So sorry, but I've been behind in reading blogs, too.
I need to catch up, and promise I will soon!




I always love bringing out my spring colors,
and especially love my faux chocolate bunny.





The Easter chocolate is out,
and at the top of the list are:
1) Cadbury Eggs (the small colored ones in the blue bag that 
taste as if they are encased in velvet),
(if you've never had them, you are really missing out, you will need to get a few bags
because they won't last),
2) Cadbury Fudge Eggs (yeah, the BIG ones)
3) Palmer's Bunnies with the colored eyes (hollow bunnies)- ears go first.






(The kids and  I are so going to fight over the chocolate bunnies 
in the Easter baskets on Holy Saturday morning).
Good thing the bunny always brings extra!



7 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Love your bunnies! Life does seem to catch up to us all sometimes..and there are times I cannot keep up on my blog reading too! Janice

Pam Kessler said...

I love the traditional foil wrapped Cadbury eggs that look like real eggs when you break them open. I love that flat bunny. Very cute!

NanaDiana said...

Well, now you have me drooling for Cadbury eggs. I love your sweet bunnies. I hope things slow down a bit for you soon- xo Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

Andrea,
Isn't Palmers Chocolate the best? My son loves the big Cadbury eggs, but I've never tried the small ones - will have to get a bag soon. Your Easter decor is lovely. I just put mine out recently too. I am sending some of my spring weather to you.
~Sheri

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I am way behind on everything too Andrea. I haven't even gotten out any Easter or spring decorations.
I'm Having a giveaway on my blog on the post Barn, "Mules, and a Giveaway" if you are interested in signing up.

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Lovely vignette, Andrea!
Besos, Silvina

Debra@CommonGround said...

so cute, Andrea, love your adorable buns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...