Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Virus

Folks...
Our computer has suffered a major hard drive crash
due to the Sweet Packs virus.
Dan has tried to fix the ongoing problem for two weeks with a variety of strategies,
but he has been unsuccessful.
It has been taken in to be serviced. 
If it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced.
For now, I am just answering email on my work laptop.
I won't have access to my photos for at least a few more days yet.
So sorry for being gone during pumpkin season!
It has been very frustrating to not be able to access my blog.
See you soon on the prairie...
*me*

6 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck with your computer..I lost my computer at work and it took the IT guys 4 days to fix the hard drive..I was lost without it. Janice

NanaDiana said...

I am so sorry, Andrea. I hate when things like that happen. That SweetPacks thing is just miserable. I had to get it taken off my computer, too. xo Diana

Debra@CommonGround said...

I was worried about you and came looking for you. I'm so sorry that you got hit with this mess. thanks for letting us know, I was concerned! xoxo

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wondering where you were. So sorry to hear! Looking forward to your return!
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

Hello admin you are doing a great job. Keep it up. That's a very beautiful macros shot of the post. love quote <3

Unknown said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post. bloom tattoos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...